SECURITEX WIRELESS HANDHELD DATA AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM
The SECURITEX Wireless Portable Hand Held Reader system consist of 5 parts. Interface A (1) is install in the Hand Held Reader system and the Controller interface B (2) is at the Securitex Controller unit. Then the Securitex controller (3) followed by the USB to 485 converter (4) and ending at the system software (5).
Hand Held unit c/w charging adapter and backup battery. Full supervision of the hand held unit and event signals including supervision failure, tamper, low battery and power loss of the hand held unit is reported to the Securitex Controller through the Controller Interface B Unit.
Bi-directional RF communication with data protection uses fast proprietary, anti-collision and rolling code protocol; narrow band RF provides high reliability of the wireless link on regular ISM bands.
With the handheld device. The Security officer can register or check the credential and authorization status of the personnel from a distance away from the guard post.
Extremely reliable communication result is achieve by using the 433MHz Spread Spectrum technology which enables high transmission power in a license-free band.
Easy to Use
The security officer simply present the user card on the handheld reader and within less than one second a reply is given visually and audibly. It will either approved with a Green LED and a buzzer sound or if the card is deny there will be no reaction on the handheld reader.
· Maximum range of 50 meters indoors and up to 200 meters outdoors with an external fixed antenna, depending on RF related environmental conditions.
· Overall response time of 500ms when used with Roger controller and HID. Response time depends on RF link quality, the number of handheld unit use and the controller and reader’s response time.
· External battery charger for charging the Hand held internal battery.
· Compatible with all of the 3rd party card and Pin reader with standard Wiegand Format.
· Handheld Case tamper protection. Tamper events from either the handheld unit or the controller interface B side are reported using a tamper output on the Controller interface B to the Roger Controller.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
· Transfer of proximity card information, LED control, case tampering, Entry and Exit Algorithm. Hand held internal relay command, Unit on / off, low battery or handheld under charge events can be achieve between the hand held and the Controller Interface B unit.
· The Controller Interface B unit is powered using the Securitex controller's power supply. The hand held unit is powered by a local power charger adapter and the built-in rechargeable battery.
· Available in 869 MHz and 433 MHz bands
For more detail on the system please contact email@example.com
SECURITEX ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS ENGINEERING. BLOCK 9010 TAMPINES STREET 93 #04-145 TAMPINES INDUSTRIAL PARK A SINGAPORE 528844 T:67852171 F: 65850107