MADE IN USA
License No. DB104854
SECURITEX-VIKING-RED-PHONE (HOTLINE PHONE) Industrial Application
The Securitex-Viking-RED PHONE is made
in USA by Viking. This phone is design for use in emergency situation
where the user need to call for help or usually they need to receive
emergency incoming call from 3rd party facilities. Usually this phone are install in fire
command centre or oil and gas industries control room where the
operation staff when in emergency need to contact another party for
assistant, the caller just need to lift up the handset and the RED
PHONE will dial the pre-programmed phone of the other party
(Receiver). This RED phone can be supply without the
incoming ringer so this phone will only be use as outgoing call.
However if incoming signal is needed, a ringer can be installed. These
RED PHONE or HOTLINE PHONE or
EMERGENCY PHONE are design for indoor application and is powered
from the PSTN line, if the phone is needed to be install outdoor, then
an external IP65 enclosure can be incorporated.
Securitex Electronic Systems
Engineering is able to do customization of the hotline phone in
situation where there are many Hotline phone in a control room and the
user or operator need to know which Hotline phone is ringing.
Data logging of the phone use.
We can even designed the system in
the control room to know which Hotline phone is ringing and exactly what
time and when the Hotline phone is pick up and when the Hotline phone is
Hotline phone conversation recording.
Securitex Hotline phone can also be integrated
with 3rd party line conversation recording service.
Who need customization Hotline phone.
Customization hotline phone are
usually needed when there are more then 1 hotline phone in a single
location. This premises are Command center. Oil and Gas Control room.
Power and Nuclear Power plants. Desalination Plant. Data Centers.
Hospital and even military installation.
Feel free to contact us if you need customization
Outdoor Emergency Telephone Enclosure
Vandal Resistant Hot-Line Phones
The K-1900 Series of
Hot-Line phones (RED PHONE) are programmable to dial a 1-32
digit telephone number each time the phone’s handset is lifted.
The products may be programmed to Touch Tone or pulse dial and
will not dial on incoming calls. (if you need the phone to
ring on incoming please specify when ordering)
The K-1900 Series phones are available in a desk or wall
chassis, as well as in a vandal resistant panel phone
configuration. A network insert dialer is also available, to
convert standard phones into hot-line phones.
- Catalog sales
- Information kiosks in malls
- Courtesy and customer service phones
- Automated tellers
- Hot-line reservation phones
- Replace leased Ring down circuits
- Security and emergency phones (pools,
- Oil & gas terminal control room to
control room emergency call.
- Shipyard control room
- Fire command centre
- Correctional Facilities like prison,
police station and lock-up
- Oil Rigs to land control room
- Telephone line powered (no external
power supply needed)
- Hearing aid compatible amplified
- Rotary handset volume control
- 1 - 32 digit programmable speed dial
- Touch Tone and 10/20 pps pulse
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries
- Restricts fraudulent calls from hand
- K-1900D/W-2 available in red or ash
- Optional Q170600 ringer (Fax Back Doc
- Operates on a C.O. line or analogue
PABX / KSU extensions
- Ring detection (will not dial on
- Programmable security code to enter
- Touch Tone programmable K-1900-6 fits
standard 500, 554, 2500 and 2554 set phones
- Power: Telephone line powered (20V
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to
90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 Kg (3 lbs)
- Dimensions: 102mm x 178mm x 229mm
(4.0” x 7.0” x 9.0”)
- Dialing Speed: Normal - 120ms
tones/10 pps, Fast - 50ms tones/20 pps
- Connections: RJ11
- Colors: Red or Ash
Click here WHITE
For more information on this
product, feel free to contact us at