Conventional Heat Detector
All of the Sentek’s HD912-2L series detectors meet
the requirements of UL521 and EN 54-5 for use in fire
alarm signaling systems, which provide fast and reliable response for
heat 57°C (135°F) or Rate-of-Rise detection, They are intended for use
in 2-wire / 4-wire Class A2 supervised zone circuits. The HD912 series
detectors are subject to panel compatibility limits and compliance with
corresponding NFPA 72E standards, local codes, and ordinances.
• 2 or 4 wire models
• Advanced detection and discrimination algorithms
• Easy installation and maintenance
• Sleek low-profile housing design
• Durable sensor head, no need for replacement
• SMD circuit board design-satisfactory quality and reliability
• N/C (normal/close)-N/O (normal/open) selectable relay output (Optional
Not on HD912-2L)
• AR (Auto Reset) function for security systems (optional for 4 wire
models) Sensor base option: standard and Shottky Diode
SENTEK Conventional Heat Detector
Combined ROR/FT Heat
Advanced detection and discrimination algorithms.
Flashing LED indicating of power status.
Available in 2 or 4 wires type.
Operating Voltage: 24VDC.
Standby Current: 45µA.
Alarm Current: 50mA @24VDC
Thermal Setting: 57°C
Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
Humidity: 0 to 95% RH, no condensation or icing.
Catalogue Click Here
Manual Click Here
To know more about this product feel free to
contact us at Tel: 67852171 or Fax: 65850107 or Email: