G2500 - For openings up to 2.5m
Download Systems Manual G2500 Click Here
G4000 - for openings up to 4m
Download Systems Manual G4000 Click Here
The fast automatic barriers, for openings of
up to 2.5m, are the ideal solution for private or public car-parks
in residential areas or in zones of high passage intensity.
Easy to install, they come complete with a full range of assembly
accessories such as various-section bars, lamps, racks, fixed
They do not require any preparation and - when added to with the
appropriate safety accessories - comply with the requirements of
modern system engineering
G6000 - for openings up to 6m
Download Systems Manual G6000 Click Here
The G6000 models are suitable for industrial and
high-intensity use passages. As in the other versions, the CAME
automatic barriers are very carefully designed to ensure utmost
reliability and specialist features suitable for the application
context. The low-voltage operators and assembly structure make these
products the ideal solution for controlling work passage areas or
applications where fast, safe automation is necessary, for large
characteristics of the GARD Series are:
• SELF PROGRAMMING of the radio code between transmitter and
• AUTOMATIC CLOSURE: this intervenes automatically after the
pre-set time (regulated on the dedicated trimmer).
• AMPEROMETRIC DEVICE for obstacle detection (24V version).
• “Maintained Action” COMMAND: provides for holding the pushbutton
to obtain gate movement.
• ADJUSTMENT OF THE MOVEMENT SPEED (24V version).
• IMMEDIATE CLOSURE if obstacle detected (24V version).
• “SLAVE” function: allows connection of paired barriers (24V
The main features of the GARD
• SELF-LEARNING of the radio code between transmitter and
• AUTOMATIC CLOSURE: operates after the pre-set time on the
• OBSTACLE DETECTION WITH MOTOR OFF: this function allows the
photocells to stop the barrier moving if they detect an obstacle,
even with the motor off.
• AMPEROMETRIC DEVICE for obstacle detection to achieve
maximum (adjustable) sensitivity in the event of contact with
• “MAN PRESENT” CONTROL: means the pushbutton must be kept
down for the gate to move.
• SLOW DOWN DURING OPENING AND CLOSING to make the bar stop
• IMMEDIATE CLOSURE IN THE EVENT OF OBSTACLE DETECTION to
obtain maximum operation safety. The automation immediately sends
the bar into reverse in the event of contact with an obstacle.
• SAFETY ACCESSORIES CONNECTION for system integration with
all the devices provided for by current automation standards.
• MANOEUVRE SPEED ADJUSTMENT for adapting to effective
passage requirements and achieving greatest system movement
• “SLAVE” FUNCTION: for connecting two barriers.
• INTEGRATION AND MODULARITY:
photoelectric cells and command selectors are integrated with the
automation, in perfect visual harmony.
• EXCLUSIVE INCORPORATED FLASHING LAMP with a lighted LED diffuser.
Combines design and modern lighting technology of illumination.
• COMMAND ELECTRONICS positioned in a way to make any type of
intervention particularly practical.
• ANTI-SHEARING SECURITY mechanism in the point where the bar
• SELF-MEMORIZATION of the radio code between the transmitter and
the radio receiver.
• ROUND TUBULAR BAR: for maximum reduction of the “sail” effect.
• SAFETY LIGHTS: an electronic contact cuts off the illumination
voltage once the inspection door is opened.
• ENCODER: for the electronic control of the movement in the version
with a 230V motor.
• SPRING WITH DIFFERENTIATED SENSITIVITY: For supreme balancing of
GARD G2500 , G4000 G6000 barrier gate systemThe CAME automatic barrier
system G-2500: Fast road barrier specifically designed for control of
passenger way up to 2.5 metres wide. The barrier requires only 2
seconds to open, thus providing rapid access.
Function include the
gear motor: does not need periodic maintenance.
* Not-reversible gear
motor: die-cast all aluminum structure.
designed to operate in especially heavy-duty cycles.
maximum security by keeping gate closed.
* Key release
mechanism: lock is interchangeable and compatible with
other CAME appliances.
Possibility to release the
motor from outside by means of a handle and cable.
Speed adjustment and
deceleration adjustment in opening and closure; intensive use,
possibility of battery back-up, obstacle detection: all these are characteristics
by a DC. 24V automatic system.
Download G2500,G4000 & G6000 Brochure Click Here
To purchase or request
for quotation on the above system please email: